HP 7410 speaker noise

Hi, I have a 7410 and the intermittent random noise from the internal speaker is driving me mad. There are plenty of hits about this on the net with no obvious fix apart from disconnecting the speaker wires. Can someone tell me how to get access to do this please, or else point me to a link to a service manual. Thank you

What kind of noise? Do you use wireless mouse? Do you use Wifi connection to router?
What is your OS (Windows 7 - 8 or Mac)?
Regards
Florida, USA

What kind of noise? Do you use wireless mouse? Do you use Wifi connection to router?
What is your OS (Windows 7 - 8 or Mac)?

The noise is very hard to describe, it's a bit like when you get a noisy landline phone line. Yes I use a wireless mouse and keyboard. The AIO is connected by network cable only to several Windows PC's, 1 x W7 and 2 x W10 PC. It only has the generic windows printer driver installed. There is no WI-Fi in use in my home but there are about 20 devices connected by lan cables.

I can see the front of the speaker and just want to get access to disconnect it, as I don't use any functions that use the speaker.

Thanks

Ask a Question