HP OfficejetPro 8720 giving error message There is a problem with printer. Turn off then on. This doesn't fix it.

I have an HP4650 All-in-One inkjet 3-yrs old - Recently it is not recognized by the devices and stays offline - The scanner option disappeared after a software update - I was told by HP to install HPSmartPrint - It worked for a week then nothing at all - I've deinstalled and reinstalled all software and WI-Fi connections with no long lasting effect - My printer is out of warranty so no real help from HP - I'm stuck.

Try checking printers and devices through Control Panel, sometimes another print service gets set as default.

Hey! I am Hamid Loreal, a worker in the printing industry in London. I have an Hp officejetpro 8720 printer for sublimation. Some problems with my printer when I connected to Wi-Fi. He shut down automatically. Please tell me how to fix the problem.

I have an HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer for sublimation. That is no longer recognised by devices and remains offline. After a software update, the scanner option vanished. HP advised me to install HPSmartPrint. It functioned for a week, then stopped working entirely. I've uninstalled and rebuilt all software and WI-Fi connections with no long-term effect. My printer is no longer covered by HP's warranty, therefore I'm trapped.

Last edited:

Ask a Question