HP Printer 2720E Printing latest PDF 5 times to big?

Hi,
I am new to this Forum, it is listed as the best one regarding Printers and very friendly to belong to. This is a new problem I have never experienced before, I purchased a PDF From Etsy, Pictures to colour, the company is know to me, as I have used them before. Suddenly having never been a problem my HP Printer HP comes with a Ink Offer that is extremely good, so the Printer is always on, so they can see your level of ink. They provide new cartridges as soon as you are getting low, and unlike before when you had to "trick" the printer into thinking the second (coloured) cartridge was full, so you only had to buy one black cartidge to get it to work; they now provide just a black cartridge each time you need it for £5 per month. This is amazing for me, as when people started working from home the cartridge prices went through the roof!

Sorry I thought they ay be helpful if you are not aware what is on offer with HP Printers. So with this printing problem, I have checked all the settings on the pdfs that are printing normally, ie: size of paper: etc., everything matches, the only difference I can see, is it says 100% in that window but prints portrait or landscape the size it always has, whereas even when I reduce the percentage to 33% it still prints out huge. like just a head, or sometimes the whole picture but with half of the picture "cut off". I spent the whole weekend trying to google this, there have been a few people stating this is happening but surely a Microsoft update wouldn't mess with any of your settings, besides everything else is printing out fine. If it were a driver issue then nothing dould print out correctly surely. I hope someone can help me. Thank you Molly

Ask a Question