Can I print stickers on a regular printer?

Hello everyone!
I recently buy a regular printer and am wondering if it's possible to use it for printing stickers. I'm unsure about the appropriate settings and paper choices for achieving the best quality. Can the community provide guidance on how to print stickers effectively on a standard printer? Any advice on settings, paper types, or other tips would be helpful for me!
Thanks.

Nearly 30 years ago, I used to print floppy disk labels (they were available on an A4 sheet) with my Epson Stylus inkjet printer. I didn't have any problems. The settings would depend on the label type. So are they matt, glossy etc? You could just experiment and try different settings, so try photo quality first on photo quality paper then try normal quality on standard paper and see if there's much difference in quality. The paper thickness setting would probably be similar to standard thickness, i.e. not card.
If the stickers aren't on a standard sized sheet of paper, you could try sticking them temporarily onto A4 sheets of overhead projector film or similar, then adjust the print position in software so any images printed align with the stickers.

Yes, you can use a regular printer for printing stickers! Remember to check your printer manual for specific guidelines.

ofcourse you can and I have bought paper on Amazon A4 and there was glossy and there was mat but you have to cut it out yourselfe, I tested to cut it out on my silhouette Cameo 3 but it was no good so I took the scissors. Good luck /Robert

Ask a Question