i need suggestion for a reliable monochrome laser printer best bang for buck long run

HI
my use will be home use for text . windows user

I do need the duplex function(print 2 sides of a sheet)
i want it to be cheap to operate and maintain in the long run and not to expensive to buy new

not an expert but i feel like the printer has to offer the possibility to choose dpi dot per inch because low dpi still allows to be read and saves a lot!
not an expert but maybe a high yield capacity toner is better? not sure im waiting for your suggestions .

i dont need wireless nor cell phone connect.
i dont need color
i dont need the fax scanner

any brand to prefer or avoid?

I will buy through internet probably amazon please explain me what i need to consider and also if you have good suggestions it will be appreciated.

thank you

When it comes to finding a reliable monochrome laser printer that offers the best bang for your buck in the long run, there are a few key factors to consider.

Firstly, you'll want to look for a printer with a high print yield, which means it can print a large number of pages before needing a new toner cartridge. This can save you money in the long run as you won't need to replace the toner as frequently.

Secondly, you'll want to look for a sublimation printer with a low cost per page, which means the cost of printing each page is low. This is another way to save money over time

Hi when you talk about sublimation printer, are you talking about ink printer?
ink usually dry and are more maintenance than laser dont they?
why do you recommend that ?thanks

HI
my use will be home use for text . windows user

I do need the duplex function(print 2 sides of a sheet)
i want it to be cheap to operate and maintain in the long run and not to expensive to buy new

not an expert but i feel like the printer has to offer the possibility to choose dpi dot per inch because low dpi still allows to be read and saves a lot!
not an expert but maybe a high yield capacity toner is better? not sure im waiting for your suggestions .

i dont need wireless nor cell phone connect.
i dont need color
i dont need the fax scanner

any brand to prefer or avoid except Epson XP-420 download instruction manual pdf?

I will buy through internet probably amazon please explain me what i need to consider and also if you have good suggestions it will be appreciated.

thank you
I need ideas on a printer that won't break the bank...I need to print 12x18 glossy adhesive label paper which i found cardstock " showcase" high gloss for assortment headers that will have pictures with description. I know a place that has Muratech model mbxc4590 but that is way out of my league, looking for same quality print but maybe smaller model less money. i have looked at Bizhub c458 would appreciate any advice on choosing the right printer for what i need.

Duplex printing is a standard function in lots of laser printers. You can conserve paper and print more sustainably by doing this. It's crucial to take the printer's running and maintenance costs into account when evaluating cost-effectiveness. Choose a printer that supports high-yield toner cartridges. Long-term savings come from the fact that these cartridges can print more pages before needing to be changed.

Ask a Question