Sticker/Magnet noob...need an affordable printer recommendation.

So I've been looking for a new hobby and decided I am going to start making stickers and eventually magnets. I am going to cut the stickers by hand at first and eventually get a cricut machine or something similar. I am seeking advice on which printer to buy. There are so many options. I have read through a lot of threads and most people recommend inkjet printers for stickers, but again, there are tons. I would like to keep it under $250 if at all possible (the cheaper the better), I just need something that will last and will produce quality prints on vinyl sticker paper.

Thanks in advance!!

You have chosen a cursed combination. Magnetic material cannot be used in laser printers, and vinyl will not absorb typical ink to make a usable image.

Laser is out of your price range, so you'll need some matte-ink compatible media and an ink-jet capable of running it.

Thank you for the recommendation! I definitely check out Sticker Printing Pros for my sticker and magnet needs. It's great to hear that they provide budget friendly options without compromising on print quality.

Ask a Question