Inkjet printer suggestions

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and I'm looking for a little help with some printer suggestions. I run a small business and between marketing materials, packaging materals and shipping labels I print about between 200-500 pages of stuff each day. I try to keep costs down so up until April I was using an inkjet and refilling the cartridges as needed. My husband encouraged me to get a laser printer since he said it would be better quality, especially for any color pictures I printed, but I'm quite frustrated with my Brother laser printer at this point and want to go back to inkjet. Toner cartridges are expensive and refilling them is a pain because it seems like half the time the refilled toner leaks out and then the print jobs look awful. I never experienced this issue with any inkjet printer. Can anyone make suggestions for a high quality inkjet printer with cartridges that can be easily refilled? Thanks in advance! :)

Heather

Have you thought about looking at the Xerox 8560 printer series. This machine uses inksticks (blocks) - the quality is excellent and they are also better for the environment due to the machine not having any printer cartridges for disposal.

I use to do the same, to save on ink cost it's best to get a label printer look for Dymo Labelwriter 450 on Amazon as they are thermal printers they do not need ink, also cheap dymo labels can be found on ebay

If your running a business then I would suggest an OKI as those are most suited to a business. If you check online you can find some that will suit with your needs.

Ask a Question