Issues TM-T20 II DCHP configuration

Hi everyone !

I have an Epson TM-T20 II, I used to connect it to my network it with EpsonNet Config that I access through my web browser (by entering the router address in the search bar).

But a few days ago the printer got disconnected and it is not possible anymore to reach the EpsonNet Config page, it never loads. I tried with another network to see if the issue was coming from the printer itself, what is really weird is that it actually works when I setup a TP-Link linked to the source network, I connect the printer to the TP-Link and the EpsonNet Config page is accessible. Thing is that I have to use the printer with the original network not the TP-Link.

I contacted Epson support, they talked about the frequency of the WiFi (2,4 or 5GH) and the MAC filtering, but nothing of that is relevant. So I'm trying here see if anyone would have an idea.

Thanks ! :)

Ask a Question