Kodak ESP9250 Cyan color not ptinting HELP!

Hello, Friends,

I have an ESP9250 printer.Cyan is totally missing. So far, I have:

Used "clean printhead", "Align printhead", "Print Test Page" options regularly under "Maintenance

Have NEW ink cartridges installed (duh...)
Software and firmware are up-to-date
installed NEW printhead three weeks ago - no change
made certain that the printhead is not clogged with old/dry ink.

Can someone on the Forum help me with this? I've tried everything I believe is available.

Many thanks,

Alexander

It's actually worse than that...

Gents and ladies: not only the cyan not printing, the black isn't either! The "test page" is supposed to have all sorts of data on it. There is NONE.

If the printhead is like three weeks old, AND as clean as I can possibly get it, what would make two of the colors just quit? The tiny contacts on both the printhead and the printhead carriage are clean and making contact as far as I can tell, and the printhead snaps into place just as it's supposed to' the ink cartridges also snap right in (real KODAK carts).

I'm at a loss, and I can't print. ANYONE have any ideas to assist me?

Alexander Gerli

Check Cyan Ink Level:
Verify that the cyan ink cartridge has enough ink. If it's low, replace the cartridge with a new one or refill it.

Clean Print Heads:
Run a print head cleaning cycle to remove any dried ink or debris that may be blocking the cyan nozzles. You can usually find this option in your printer's settings or on the control panel.

Print a Test Page:
Print a test page to see if the issue persists. A test page can help you identify whether the problem is specific to the cyan color or if there's a broader printing issue.

Check for Driver Updates:
Ensure that your printer drivers are up to date. Visit the Kodak website or use your operating system's automatic driver update feature to check for the latest drivers.

Alignment Check:
Run a print head alignment test to ensure that the print heads are properly aligned. Misaligned print heads can result in color discrepancies.

Greetings,
Peter

Ask a Question