[SOLVED] Konica Minolta Bizhub 250

Hi fellas. I have a Konica Minolta Bizhub 250 and every time I connect the network cable an exclamation mark is appearing on the right bottom and after a few seconds I receive an abort error with the code : "0x0000999" and it reboots. After the reboot I can still print from the network for a few minutes after it stops printing and the abort error appears again. The Konica Minolta technicians came and said that there is a network cable or connection problem. But I changed all the cables, I changed the IP Address and I change the ports on the switch as well. I don't know what else to think. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

joc

Hi I just got this problem too so I was wondering if you found any solution?

Thank you

This just happened to us. Somewhere on your network, a workstation has a print job in it's cue, you will see a print job with a very long file name, delete that job.
Then open the printer properties. In port setting, check to see if it's set for LPR. These machines sometimes have problems with long file names when set to LPR. Change to RAW.

Ask a Question