L805 two questions

I have new L805
1. After sometime the machine turns itself off. did not find the place I leave it on always
2. I'd like to use photographic glossary paper, A6 and A4, is it Epson specific paper? I have small canon photo printer, I used their paper but the result is distorted
Thanks

I have new L805
1. After sometime the machine turns itself off. did not find the place I leave it on always
2. I'd like to use photographic glossary paper, A6 and A4, is it Epson specific paper? I have small canon photo printer, I used their paper but the result is distorted
Thanks
1- This is one of the most common reasons for your computer to shut down. When the temperature inside the equipment exceeds the norm, the device spontaneously cuts off the power supply so as not to burn the components. When your computer has a ventilation problem, be sure to check the fan itself as well.

2- Although some glossy photo paper can be printed onto both sides, most only has one side that can be printed on. And for glossy paper print inkjet or laser printers are good options.

Ask a Question