LaserJet CM1415 MFP Color quality issue with printing

Hello all,

Don't know if a similar problem has already been answered, but I'm having an issue with a LaserJet device. More specifically, I have the LaserJet pro CM1415fn color MFP and yesterday I changed the Magenta toner with a new one. After inserting the new toner and the proper calibration, in every colored page I print the magenta color is not printed in the same position as the other colors. The magenta color has been printing about one millimeter lower than the other colors, which means that when I print a picture with a lot of blue, there is a magenta duplicate "layer" of that picture about 1mm lower from the picture and when I print a table with a colored border, there is a magenta line located on the upper and lower border but not at the side borders of the table.

Note: Both toners are original HP toners and the device has been using original toners from day 1. The paper I have been using has not changed and the toner was rocked after the initial appearance of the problem. The device shows the same printing behavior when printing from a Windows 7 and a Windows 8 laptop.

Please advice, thank you in advance.

Ask a Question