LBP621Cw - Manual Duplex Mode

Hello,

I bought a Canon LBP621Cw which I understand that auto-duplex isn't available. But in any printer you should have the ability for manual duplex printing; meaning you print the odd-set of pages first and then flip-over the printed pages and re-insert them print the other set of pages in the back of the papers.
This software feature isn't available on Canon LBP621Cw and I have tried different drivers in the same printer series without any luck.
Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Nadun

Hello,

I bought a Canon LBP621Cw which I understand that auto-duplex isn't available. But in any printer you should have the ability for manual duplex printing; meaning you print the odd-set of pages first and then flip-over the printed pages and re-insert them print the other set of pages in the back of the papers.
This software feature isn't available on Canon LBP621Cw and I have tried different drivers in the same printer series without any luck.
Any help/suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Nadun
Hi,

I ran into the same problem. Only work-around I could find is to use "Print to PDF" and then use Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the odd and even pages seperately, using the "reverse pages" option for the even pages. Special care if the # of pages to print in total is odd.

Regards,
Gert

Hi,

I ran into the same problem. Only work-around I could find is to use "Print to PDF" and then use Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the odd and even pages seperately, using the "reverse pages" option for the even pages. Special care if the # of pages to print in total is odd.

Regards,
Gert
Totally Correct Gert...!
I believe Canon must include the manual-duplex mode at least with a software upgrade.

Cheers..!

Ask a Question