Lexmark CX510DE 34.04 Error

I keep getting this error while doing anything double-sided. The first side will print & push out the output tray and the printer hold the paper & just stops kicking off this error. I change the duplex sensor & narrow edge sensor & still got this error. There isn't any paper jammed in the printer. Anyone run into this?

Ad

Advertisements

I keep getting this error while doing anything double-sided. The first side will print & push out the output tray and the printer hold the paper & just stops kicking off this error. I change the duplex sensor & narrow edge sensor & still got this error. There isn't any paper jammed in the printer. Anyone run into this?
hi there, have you resolved this 34.04 issue yet? I also came across this issue, even replacing duplex assy. ( advised by Lexmark technical support to order this part ) by front door did not resolve this issue. Anyone please advise what causing this issue

Ask a Question