Lexmark CX510DE 34.04 Error

I keep getting this error while doing anything double-sided. The first side will print & push out the output tray and the printer hold the paper & just stops kicking off this error. I change the duplex sensor & narrow edge sensor & still got this error. There isn't any paper jammed in the printer. Anyone run into this?

I keep getting this error while doing anything double-sided. The first side will print & push out the output tray and the printer hold the paper & just stops kicking off this error. I change the duplex sensor & narrow edge sensor & still got this error. There isn't any paper jammed in the printer. Anyone run into this?
hi there, have you resolved this 34.04 issue yet? I also came across this issue, even replacing duplex assy. ( advised by Lexmark technical support to order this part ) by front door did not resolve this issue. Anyone please advise what causing this issue

I had the same problem (manifested after replacing the fuser). The problem was due to the fact that on the new fuser, there was no plastic support that made contact with the duplex sensor.

I had the same problem with my CX417 after replacing fuser (40X7623), no plastic part to sensor in top left position. I use it from old fuser, problem solved, thank you for this solution.

20220216_155046.jpg

Last edited:

Ask a Question