Low toner warning in hp laserjet M1132

Hello. I have a HP LaserJet Pro M1132 Printer and 1 week ago, I refilled its cartridge. After refilling I installed it in the printer,the printer worked well but I am again recieving low toner warning. How can I remove that warning ? In below picture, "low toner warning light" appears which is yellow. Please, help me to solve this problem. If you wrote more deatil, I would be happy.
Thanks and Regards,
Sarkhan.
DSC_0009.jpg

In my HP printer they ask you if you want to carry on receiving this warning so you say no.
Out of interest I think this is also the 285a cartridge. One can buy them now on Ebay at four pounds 43 pence if delivered to Argos.
You say you refilled it yourself. I do this all the time. I buy bulk ink for about 25 pounds. The advice they give of making holes in the cartridge is not the way to do it.
One opens the cartridge and takes off the 'bar' and refills it.
The problem is really with the waste toner. This is behind the drum. Never touch the drum and it is very hard to remove it and put it back. The way to do it is to open the two screws under the drum and then vacuum out the waste toner.
The problem is, is that not all cartridges have the two screws in the same place. Some are so much under the drum that you cant get to them. But there are others where you can get to them.
If anyone knows which companies selling on ebay have which please let us know.
I have noticed that those with short 'pins' when you open the cartridge have the two screws in a place where you can get to them. You cant always interchange the drum which is the way to do it, from one you cant open the screws to one you can.
They also write dont overfill because it will ruin the cartridge. I cant really see why this should be.

Change the chips on the cartridge with the new one, so the toner level indicator will be 100% full again

It depends on the chip. As it a mono printer, save yourself the hassle and purchase a reman for draft printing and an original for high def printing.

Ask a Question