MFC-7360N not able to scan from feeder

Scanning from bed works fine.

Printing works fine.

Copying works fine.

Copying from feeder works fine.

I am exceptionally frustrated that I cannot get this to work via the bundled (and annoying) software, nor in Adobe, nor in several other alternatives. There does not seem to be a place to turn off autocrop.

The manual says I should see this:

But my menu does not show the feature that is supposed to be there.

My drivers and software are up to date.

I have the scanning ability in PaperPort that is supplied with Brother MFC. Did you try using PaperPort? Manual work scanning in
documents. Then you can enhance even.
The next scan, does it take a sheet of paper from the ADF?

The OCR software works famously. Take a printed book and scan it and it will attempt to put the text in the book into
a text file. .TXT that you can edit. A few mistakes so you have to proofread.

Scan that .txt file back in and it is a .pdf.

O.K. I tried again with Control Center 4. I do not have "auto-crop." Instead, I have where your manual shows auto-crop, selections
for 2-sided Scanning. Selection for edge binding & selection for Short edge binding.
I also have [Advanced Settings] just to the left of the [ SCAN ] button.
I have a menu selection in Advanced Settings to remove Bleed through & remove background Color.

Your scanning [File] on Control Center 4. Files are in my (pictures) folder. Multiple ADF scanning feeds O.K. here.
No menu selection for crop on the new software just downloaded from my CD for Brother MFC-l2750dw. The new
software has no crop selection shown in your manual.

Ask a Question