MFC-J4410DW does not wake up

This printer is a part of home wireless network.
I'm using both Windows (Win7) and Mac (Yosemite 10.10) to connect to this printer.
Problem is prevalent with both platforms and sounds like is not platform dependent.
After the period of time in a sleep/standby mode all computers cannot find the printer.
First it says looking for printer, then is says printer not found.
All this time the printer is in standby/sleep mode.
Even if I go to the printer to wake it up (touch the screen or any of the buttons), it still does not connect.
I have to reboot it, then it works.
It sounds like the printer has hard time with "waking up" (sounds familiar, HA?).

This printer is a part of home wireless network.
I'm using both Windows (Win7) and Mac (Yosemite 10.10) to connect to this printer.
Problem is prevalent with both platforms and sounds like is not platform dependent.
After the period of time in a sleep/standby mode all computers cannot find the printer.
First it says looking for printer, then is says printer not found.
All this time the printer is in standby/sleep mode.
Even if I go to the printer to wake it up (touch the screen or any of the buttons), it still does not connect.
I have to reboot it, then it works.
It sounds like the printer has hard time with "waking up" (sounds familiar, HA?).

I have a new Brother printer and I have exactly the same problem.

Ask a Question