MFC8710DW print small line

I everybody.

I have an issue with a Brother MFC8710DW. When I scan something from the ADF there's a small vertical line (the seze of a needle) on the copy. I've tried the sam by putting the sheet on the big glass and the problem is not present.

I've cleaned the small glass where the image is scanned but nothing change. I even try to print with another drum without any change. The fuser is new and when I've made a half test, the line is present at the level of the drum.

The line is present from top to bottom of the image on the copy. A hint, the line appear after the replacement of the fuser.

If someone have an idea to fix this problem, I will be very happy because I really don't know what to do actually.

Thank you for your help.

Sounds like you need to clean it better. Check if theres no other scanner glass in the ADF
Shine a bright light on the small glass un the left side to realy check if there is nothing on. There must be something you missed to clean

Ask a Question