MP560 - Dotted lines appearing on prints!!

I am having serious issues with my Canon MP560. My Glossy photo prints are yielding small dashed lines on ALL prints. I've never had this issue before. I have done all of the Maintenance settings on the printer to no avail.

Many wasted sheets of paper and ink later, and a call to Canon I am still none the wiser.

I have done bottom plate cleaning and roller cleaning to maybe get rid of debris.

But there are still dotted lines appearing all over the printed areas (white areas, are fine, it's only where there is ink!)
They are indented (not deep enough to feel) little dots, almost like very spaced perforations.

It's almost if the little cog-teeth are too close to the rollers, and is pressing into my photo paper, creating these little dotted lines!

What can do I, I've tried everything. I run a photo business and it's embarrassing to have such issues!

I've taken a pic of a sample photo print too! You can see how the lines look, this is all over the photos!!

oh wait, need a post count to do that

Ask a Question