Multifunction Mono-Laser With Good Auto-Document Feeder?

Hello All,

Currently I have an HP LaserJet 3015. It works well enough, but I'm looking to upgrade to something with a better auto-document feeder. The document loader on the 3015 sometimes sends multiple sheets through at the same time, even after I load pages individually. I'm constantly scanning multi-page documents, so even when it scans perfectly, I still get tired of separating papers and loading them in one at a time.

At work there is a Xerox Workcentre 5230. Obviously this is overkill for a home office, but it scans without any hassle at all. I just load the stack and its fancy loader takes care of the rest.

Are there any home office printers recommended for scanning multi-page documents? Monochromatic laser and fax capabilities are a plus. Thanks in advance.

Hi Charuto,

If you really like you HP than I think you should get a support call to look at the ADF on your printer. Very likely feed rollers or any other may need to be ajust or replaced.

If by any reason, you look into a new printer I can advised to have a look at some Home/SBusinness models from Xerox. models like Phaser MFP 3635, WC4260, of even lower model such as Phaser MFP 3110, 3300, 6128 they do the job. All those are network multifunctions with diferent printing technology.

Before you make a decision make sure the printer will suit all your needs.

rgds

Ask a Question