My brothers MFC j430w printer problem

My brothers MFC j430 w prints three pages when I try to copu one page ,It gives me a cover page , then the page I want to print , then another exact same cover page as the first one. The cover page has* Media limits
job id
driver
driver version
description
driver version
printer
created at
printed at
And the answer to each seperate description, As in JOB ID=mfc-j430w-82 etc for each one.

here is also an installer glitch when installing on 64 bit systems. I don't know if it's been fixed or not. Here is the Brother info

You'll need to scroll down a bit to find the appropriate brscan version. I think the 430 uses brscan4 but I'm not certain.

Install the scan driver.
Copy the following files under /usr/lib64/ to /usr/lib/
For brscan4 Users:
/usr/lib64/sane/libsane-brother4.so.1.0.7
/usr/lib64/sane/libsane-brother4.so
/usr/lib64/sane/libsane-brother4.so.14/ to /usr/lib/.

Or You Can Try

Try to restart your pc, and reinstall the software.. But if it doesn't work still, try to check the OS of your laptop or the anti virus..

Depend On Your Computer Operating System,

Try restarting you pc then installing the printer drivers again. Maybe you have installed something previously that needs you to restart before installing.

I suggest Try To re install Printer Driver From The Brother CD Come Your Printer,Or Download It From Official Brother Printer Website

Ask a Question