Need printer for 50 pages per hour workload and brochures/postcards

I'm a complete newbie to printing in general. I thought I could use a simple desktop color laser printer for my needs, but I might need something more. Especially for the marketing materials which require full bleed printing. It seems that no desktop printers I saw could do full bleed, I'd have to get a bigger printer and then cut the paper. That was very surprising as I had a full bleed inkjet printer in college 15 years ago!

I'll be printing worksheets at very roughly 50 pages an hour (that's not a lot is it?) 5 days a week. Additionally I'll be printing brochures and postcards and other marketing materials occassionally. So here's what I'd really like:
  1. under $2k
  2. affordable ink/toner
  3. affordable maintenance (time and money-wise)
  4. full bleed (don't want to have to cut much)
  5. full duplex
  6. card stock printing

I don't really care what technology the printer uses, inkjet, LED, laser. It needs to be color, but color accuracy is not critical. And because it's important I'm never without any printer, I'll be getting 2 of these.

What is afforable to you? How much do you want to spend per page? 8,000 pages a month is not too much. Look at the CP2025n which does what you want.

I'm a complete newbie to printing in general. I thought I could use a simple desktop color laser printer for my needs, but I might need something more. Especially for the marketing materials which require full bleed printing. It seems that no desktop printers I saw could do full bleed, I'd have to get a bigger printer and then cut the paper. That was very surprising as I had a full bleed inkjet printer in college 15 years ago!

I'll be printing worksheets at very roughly 50 pages an hour (that's not a lot is it?) 5 days a week. Additionally I'll be printing brochures and postcards and other marketing materials occasionally. So here's what I'd really like:
  1. under $2k
  2. affordable ink/toner
  3. affordable maintenance (time and money-wise)
  4. full bleed (don't want to have to cut much)
  5. full duplex
  6. card stock printing

I don't really care what technology the printer uses, inkjet, LED, laser. It needs to be color, but color accuracy is not critical. And because it's important I'm never without any printer, I'll be getting 2 of these.

Not that I know what I am talking about, but, 2 printers ?
Isn't that something like "always own two FIAT's" - they were that unrelieable...lol
You need a true commercial machine...
If two, try different brands with varying countries of manufacture..
Say one from Korea and one from America.....lol....probably impossible.....but, its not true that we no longer manufacture anything at home..
CP2025 ?
What is this ?

HP CP2025 does the work. It prints up to 20 ppm black and 20 ppm colour with first page out in 18 seconds. It also features 128MB memory 540MHz processor speed and 2 paper trays. As for the price, it is definitely under your budget. It should be easily purchased in a local electronic store or online. If you are interested, you may also check us, loveofficestuffs.com. We offer great vaule stationery and other office supplies.

Hope it helps:)

Last edited:

Ask a Question