New Purchase Canon MX922

Heading out to pick up a Canon Pixma MX922
After typical lengthy research. Was going to switch to laser because my last multi function (Brother) ate ink like crazy,
Any last minute warnings ("if anyone knows just cause why these two should not...etc etc...lol)

I'm curious with that one as well so please update us regarding your experience using it.
Sorry. The saleman convinced me that the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710, tho a bit more expensive, was a far better printer. He owns one himself. Tho it was $199, he price matched it at $119!

Sorry. The saleman convinced me that the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710, tho a bit more expensive, was a far better printer. He owns one himself. Tho it was $199, he price matched it at $119!
Ok....sounding fickle, I know, but I just read some pretty terrifying reviews of this printer. Should have known better. Good thing I was too tired to take it out of the box last nite. Lol. It's going back today!

I had the same printer you are going to buy - I would say DON'T BUY IT! I bought mine on Amazon and it died after 1 year and 4 months. Printhead error 1403 install correct printhead. So, I bought a brother dcp-l2540dw - It is laser so no color - scans with a feeder. Duplex! Easy hook with ethernet. I love it! Never again will I buy a ink jet printer. If i want color prints I will go find a Kiosk in a store and get it that way. Just my opinion - here is link https://www.amazon.com/Brother-DCP-...502551335&sr=8-3&keywords=brother+dcp-l2540dw

Ask a Question