No power

My Canon MX700 printer lost power while printing a document, I checked the power cord, power source etc everything was fine. If it cannot be repaired is there some way I can remove the ink tanks as I have another Canon that I can use them with.
Thanks, Bob

• Lift up on the front edge of the printer's top cover so it locks into the raised position. Slowly take your hands off the cover to make sure it locks securely into place.
  • Slide the cartridge carriage assembly toward the middle of the printer, being careful not to apply more force than is necessary to move the assembly. Do not force the assembly to move if it is jammed. Remove any obstruction from the pathway.
  • Press the tab on the front of each ink cartridge you wish to remove. Lift the front end of the cartridge out first, and then pull out the back end to remove it from the printer.

Ask a Question