OKI C610 Ready light only

I have an OKI C610 that clicks when I turn it on, then clicks again about a second later; the click sounds seem to come from the power board. Nothing in the printer shows any indication that it is working except for the "Ready" light, which turns green. The display is blank.
I disassembled it enough to get a good look at the boards. I couldn't see any leaky capacitors or burn marks or anything else obviously wrong. I tested both of the fuses I saw on the power board and they're intact. I replaced the battery on the main board, but that hasn't helped.
Anyone else had a similar issue?

I have an OKI C610 that clicks when I turn it on, then clicks again about a second later; the click sounds seem to come from the power board. Nothing in the printer shows any indication that it is working except for the "Ready" light, which turns green. The display is blank.
I disassembled it enough to get a good look at the boards. I couldn't see any leaky capacitors or burn marks or anything else obviously wrong. I tested both of the fuses I saw on the power board and they're intact. I replaced the battery on the main board, but that hasn't helped.
Anyone else had a similar issue?
Hi. We have the same issue with a C711. Did you find out what the problem was ?

Ask a Question