oki serivise very poor

I bought a c110 printer, from the first day the paper was jam the printer, I called the service (Minister electronics) and was told to change the paper type, when it is not help they asked to change the toner (all four of the 4 days after I bought the printer) I bought a set of toners and after replacing the toner the warning r lights still flickered.
Printer was repair n June 2012 and returned a week later in exactly the same condition I sent it flashing lights toner. The technician explained to me that in order to work it is necessary to turn on and off quickly to make at work, and indeed every printing to managed to print it.
In June 2013 after strange noises the printer jammed, (I am a pilot but apparently too old and slow my responses)
With 1000 page prints and half of them captured I was expect that the printer will be replace , bat oki think that it is proper to Abuse customer is the best way to make him hapy'
I am going to publish this in every printer forum that I am going to find!!
Kobi barak

Ask a Question