Pixma series MG 3022 printer off-line error

I recently moved all my equipment and printer to a new location and plugged in my printer to what I think is the right usb port but now it will not print from the computer. It goes to the queue but will not respond and print a document from my computer. The computer software claims that it is offline. But I then changed the computer to read print online, and it still does not respond. I moved the usb cable several times, to different ports, and it is still doing that same thing. I tried to set it up so it would print without the cable, like they said to do, but no love there either. Can anyone help me? I work with this thing all the time and must print documents off the computer regularly for work.
Thank you for your help.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

I recently moved all my equipment and printer to a new location and plugged in my printer to what I think is the right usb port but now it will not print from the computer. It goes to the queue but will not respond and print a document from my computer. The computer software claims that it is offline. But I then changed the computer to read print online, and it still does not respond. I moved the usb cable several times, to different ports, and it is still doing that same thing. I tried to set it up so it would print without the cable, like they said to do, but no love there either. Can anyone help me? I work with this thing all the time and must print documents off the computer regularly for work.
Thank you for your help.
Further on this thread: I plugged the printer into an old computer to test if there was a port issue but it still is off line even when I unchecked the use printer offline box. This is all very dissappointing, and I hope it is not a built in obsolescence feature of printers now, since it seems there are a lot of threads recently with similar issues. Or could this be an windows ten upgrade problem that no one wants to admit to or address?

Ask a Question