PLEASE HELP! Epson Artisan trouble!

Hoping someone can PLEASE help me! It only beeps and says “printer error”. Says to consult booklet, but that doesn’t help. Started with paper jam, but I long ago took that out. Turned on + off and unplugged, replugged. Nothing helps. Can anyone help please? I’d be SO GRATEFUL!!! Thank ou!

Is there an error code or series of beeps (if so count)?
Hi! Thank you So Much for responding! No error code. Just says “printer error”. Only a continuous beep beep beep as long as the machine is on. Along with blinking light. Can you suggest anything? It won’t allow me to go to settings or move from that error page. Is there anything that might be done from either a laptop or iPad? (Laptop may be better to get into settings.)

This may not be your model but it will help locate the support link, you can also go into Control Panel/Printers and Devices and locate your particular model, and perform a troubleshooting session.

That link doesn’t have anything for the older son Artisan 700. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’d be so grat3ful to hear of anything ai could try to get it past this “printer error” message! Thank you!

Ask a Question