Power AC for HP

Hi Everyone..I seem to be finding it really hard to get a Power AC transformer that fits into my HP all in one 5530 series ..I watched a video on a site called XFIT on how to remove the AC Box, but the site doesn't tell me where i can get a replacement...I've searched the HP home site itself, but with no luck...Anyone know where i might get one please ?.

Hello,
I think the site your talking about is named iFixit. HP probably won’t sell replacement part for their device. If you search the part number of the AC adapter which is A9T80-60008 on google you can find it sell by third parties. You can find some pretty cheaply on Ebay or Aliexpress and also on Amazon too if you dont want to wait 3 month but won’t be as cheap. It seem like it a common AC adapter for a lot of printer.

-myDonut

Hello,
I think the site your talking about is named iFixit. HP probably won’t sell replacement part for their device. If you search the part number of the AC adapter which is A9T80-60008 on google you can find it sell by third parties. You can find some pretty cheaply on Ebay or Aliexpress and also on Amazon too if you dont want to wait 3 month but won’t be as cheap. It seem like it a common AC adapter for a lot of printer.

-myDonut
Hey myDonut..Thanks very much..I will take your info on, and go on the search as you mentioned..Yes you where right about the Ifixit.

Ask a Question