print on plastic

Discussion in 'Printer Paper / Media' started by reddwarf123, Dec 12, 2009.

1. reddwarf123

reddwarf123

Looking for a printer that will print indelibly on 3mm thick foamex any ideas please?

reddwarf123, Dec 12, 2009
    1. Advertisements

2. reddwarf123

aleenahopkins

plastic printer

hello,
    the first time I read your question, I was wondering if it is possible to print on plastics card. Then I realized there are printers for tarpaulin. So I tried to research on the net because I found this question an interesting topic. It's called Tattoo 2. I am not really sure about it but that was the subtitle of the image.

I hope I am right.
    Good luck,

aleenahopkins, Jan 7, 2010
    1. Advertisements

3. reddwarf123

staceysmith

Insert a plastic sheet into the manual feed paper slot or insert one plastic sheet into the printer paper tray. If you are using film sheets for inkjet printers, make sure to insert the sheet so that the rough or sticky side faces the side for printing and the lined edge faces the inside of the printer (paper feed). For example, the HP Premium Transparency Film is coated on one side and has a stiff, white border on one short edge to facilitate paper feed through the rollers.

staceysmith, Jan 13, 2012
  4. reddwarf123

john1

Zebra P330i - plastic card printer is the best printer under my knowledge so far

john1, Feb 16, 2012
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question