print proportions and coordination

Hi,

I have bought an HP Laserjet Printer Pro P1560 series (P1566). Everything works fine and the print quality is good. but I have two problems.

One is that the size of the printed material is not the same as what I have in programs. For example, I draw a 5X10 cm rectangle in programs like Office Word or Autocad, but what I get on paper is a 4.5X9.2 cm rectangle, whereas my other printer which is an HP photosmart prints it perfectly.

The other problem is the coordination of the material on paper. For instance, in Office Word I make borders for my page, the margins of the border are exactly the same, but on paper my border is way closer to the top and right of the page than to the bottom and left.

My operating system is Wwindows 7.
I have tried everything there is in preferences and option and have reinstalled the drivers, but they have been of no help. Please help me :smileyhappy:

I thank you a lot in advance.
bye

Ask a Question