Print Size against Paper Size help

I'm trying to print an 8 x 12 photo onto A3. My A4 paper is fractionally too small to fit the mount that I have so I am trying to print on A3 paper and then cut away excess. I just can't seem to get it right. I'm printing from computer to Pisma TS9500 series.

Not sure what you mean not getting it right but when you are in the print dialog box and chosen your paper size have you tried checking off scale to fit? Checking that box will resize your image to fit the paper with or without a border depending on what option you chose.

I'll try that thank you. Not getting it right means that the size is not working for me, I'm not getting an 8 x 12 image on A3 paper. 3 attempts of wasting ink is not very economical. Appreciate your reply thank you.

I don't know what kind of computer you are on but another way might be through photo editing software. I know on a mac using Photos you can size an image with user defined boarder sizes top, bottom, left and right. Other apps might be similar.

Last edited:

Ask a Question