Printer epson dx4450 won't see cahtriges in a weird order

I have weird problem i put 3 cathriges in it sees them , and i put in 4th it tells me all 4 are bad and it doesn't want to print with them. It checks them out i can see the color inside it and everything as long as i put 3 cathriges doesn't matter which ones it it reads them but as soon as i put 4th one doesn't matter in which order by color it tells me all 4 are bad. Whats the problem there ? I tried leaving the printer off for the night , to try to clean the pins , reinstalled drivers. Tried to let it read that no cathriges inside than turn it off wait few mins turn it on reinstall them. Always same thing happens

It used to print fine with refillable ones,red color clogged and after i cleaned the head and reinstalled the cathriges this started happening. If i buy original ones they are about 30 euros i can add 30 more and get ciss printer. Is there no way around this?

I would imagine recent Epson Firmware updates have rendered your non-OEM cartridges un-useable.
Would guess your printer now requires Epson brand Ink and cartridges.

always use official ink and cartridges of the company, don't use third-party ink and cartridges, the recent firmware update may caused your non-oem unusable.

Ask a Question