Printer profile problem

Because of Hard drive death, I upgraded to a new Dell and Windows 10. Since that change over, I have not been able to balance to colors for my Epson Stylus Pro 3880. I have downloaded all of the appropriate drivers, and profiles. Printer is working perfectly, however the prints are coming out darker and with less color saturation. See attached. Top is what should be. Bottom is what is the current output of the printer. I have tried everything. I had no problems before I went from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• img007.pdf
    411.6 KB · Views: 98
Yeah, I got your question. Printer setting has changed when window update. There are so many reasons behind the printer that could not connect with the computer, printer driver not found, printer driver not available, print spooler not in service and so on. If your printer is not working when you installed the latest version of Windows 10, it means you need to install the printer driver on your computer. The latest update corrupts all the drivers preinstalled in it or it may be not compatible with the new version of Windows 10. This problem mainly appears in Windows 10, not on Windows 7 and 8.1.

Yeah, I got your question. Printer setting has changed when window update. There are so many reasons behind the printer that could not connect with the computer, printer driver not found, printer driver not available, print spooler not in service and so on. If your printer is not working when you installed the latest version of Windows 10, it means you need to install the printer driver on your computer. The latest update corrupts all the drivers preinstalled in it or it may be not compatible with the new version of Windows 10. This problem mainly appears in Windows 10, not on Windows 7 and 8.1.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers 3 times. Along with the printer profiles for the paper. I have not seen the spooler not in service...How would one check that? Also when you say The Latest updates corrupts all the drivers preinstalled and may not be compatible, how do you resolve that?

Thank you.

Ask a Question