Printer purchase help

Hi guys and gals

I am hoping you can help me. I currently need a new printer and I have been looking for a couple of hours. My eyes are rolling back in my head and they are all looking the same lol. I do not handle multiple choices of any product well and need a little advice ;). I have always been an Epson gal but I am not married to it. My most recent printer was an Epson stylus photo 500 my sister gave me when she upgraded. I love the slides and negative film copy/scan feature it has. I am also looking maybe at upgrading to wifi printer instead of USB. I do not do a lot of printing, mainly eBay shipping labels, some game walkthroughs and the occasional news story to show the family. My guy bought me a Canon TR8520 for Christmas that I am packing up to return because of a few issues I have with it. Can I pick your brains for some recommendations to narrow this choice field down some? My budget is $100-$150 but if there is a printer that everyone says is a must for a little more I want to hear about it ;) So there we have it...have been an Epson girl but am willing to switch...loved the slides and negative film scan/copy feature of the ES 500 ....print quantities are low but love quality, thinking wifi instead of USB and budget of $100-150. . What are your recommendations and personal preference in a printer?

Anyone familiar with these three printers, anything I should know?

Epson WF Pro-3720 WorkForce Pro All-in-One Printer

Epson Expression XP-6000 Expression Premium All-in-One Inkjet

Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Wireless Small Office All-in-One Printer

What is the overall opinion about wifi printers? Should I stick with Ethernet? Not sure which will tie up my network speed more or if it will affect it at all?

Ask a Question