Printer Quality Problem: DCP T700W | HELP

Hi,
I'm just new here. Please help me to fix my printer in regards with the printing quality. The black ink isn't printing well but the colours are ok. Can anyone help what really is the problem of my printer. I already used cleaning mode a couple of times but the result is still the same.Only the black has the problem. I have uploaded sample printed results. Thank you so much.

IMG_20191114_141040.jpg
IMG_20191114_143247.jpg

is the black cartridge new? it looks like it may be running out of ink. if its a new cartridge then it could be a dirty printer head. if you can access the head. then take a software towel or something not to rough and put some alcohol on it and rub the bottom of the print head to clean any dirt or left over clusted ink from it. then try to print again and see if its any better.

Hi @magora, thank you for the answer. it is not a cartridge. we are just refilling the ink. i have refilled the black ink but the print result is still the same. maybe the printhead is defective? i tried to bring it to the service center but they said the printhead is defective and need to replace. but im wondering, if the printhead is defective why some colors are working fine and i am able to print. only the black has the problem.

Ask a Question