Will a Laser Color Printer, Print the Same Quality as my InkJet for this?

So I need to print about 500 of these a month, its copy of handwriting, a flyer. Has to look real, not like it was printed. I print it onto a paper and its really rich and sharp, like it came straight from a pen.

Image I am printing: (just a Jpg, I had to blur our a lot of the words and my contact info): https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3l1ojorao4k1jc/8-19-15 Flyer - Copy.jpg

Ive been using my Canon MG3120 printer, it works great, but ink costs are killing me.

So I heard about color laser printers. I thought the Brother HL-3170CDW would do, its $180, very good ratings. But someone pointed out its only 600 X 2400 DP. But when I looked around, 90% of the laser color printers including expensive ones are 600 X 2400 DP. So does that matter much? Will it still be good enough?

I found the Lexmark CS410dn for $260, it has 1200 X 1200 DP, which is more than the 600 but the second number is smaller than 2400. So not much of a difference, or is that considered better DP?

Ian

Hi Mike - sorry, your post ended up in the moderation queue because of the link. I've approved it now so it appears on the site :).

Ask a Question