Printer Samsung ML-1640 won't print (Strange noise)

Hello,

Problem with my printer is:

When I try to print a page, paper won't go in, and I got message that says paper jam. Also I hear very laud and strange noise from printer.

I notice, that after I put my toner out, I don't hear noise and paper sometimes has been puled in printer a half way... But when I put toner back, all happens again....

I don't know what to do.. Thank you all for helping me...

I think the problem is with the pin. Don't be a surgeon. Better you call the mechanic and made him check your printer. Buy good quality color for your printer.

strange noise

Hello,

Problem with my printer is:

When I try to print a page, paper won't go in, and I got message that says paper jam. Also I hear very laud and strange noise from printer.

I notice, that after I put my toner out, I don't hear noise and paper sometimes has been puled in printer a half way... But when I put toner back, all happens again....

I don't know what to do.. Thank you all for helping me...

The fuser unit drive gear is finished.replace. or the cartridge drum aint turning.replace cartridge.

It must be your dirty paper pickup rollers hence it couldn't pick the paper. To fix this, remove the paper tray together with the paper. Clean the rollers with the alcohol.

Ask a Question