Samsung ML-2010 Printer Error

Hello friends,

My good ol' Samsung ML-2010 printer was working fine until recently. It now gives me a "error" message and the document stays listed in the queue of the printer.

I'm using the printer about once or twice a week, so I'm not sure of what has happened for it to stop working.

I do remember there was a Windows update in between uses, so it could be it.

The printer is still working fine on my wife's laptop, so it's clearly a software issue on my end.

I've tried a bunch of stuff over a few weeks to make it work again but to no avail. It was all about deleting the driver and reinstalling it as well as trying HP support Assistant, Windows troubleshooting and Samsung Easy printer manager softwares. None of it worked.
printer not found.png
printer and scanner.png

I have Samsung Universal Driver 3 installed, which is the same as the one installed on my wife's laptop.

In the process of trying different things, I uninstalled the printer. Now that I'm trying to reinstall it, I receive a error message saying it can't be found (see snips attached).

If someone could walk me through a proper troubleshooting process, I would be immensely grateful as I do need this printer for my work.

Thank you in advance.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
System Name DESKTOP-CBO1P2G
System Manufacturer LG Electronics
System Model 17Z90N-V.AA55A8
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-1035G7 CPU @ 1.20GHz, 1498 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies Ltd. C2ZE0180 X64, 2020-06-04
SMBIOS Version 3.1
Embedded Controller Version 255.255

Ask a Question