Printer that can handle card and transfer paper

hi, I really need some help.

I have been searching for weeks and seem to be getting nowhere as I have no idea when I comes to printers.

I am looking for a printer than can print on cardstock without bending it.

I would prefer a canon inkjet as I also wish to print on transfer paper (for shirt printing) and I'm not sure if this is possible with all printers?

I live in the UK so I would need one available here and my budget is hopeful no more than £100 but lower price if possible.

Thanks for any help offered

hi, I really need some help.

I have been searching for weeks and seem to be getting nowhere as I have no idea when I comes to printers.

I am looking for a printer than can print on cardstock without bending it.

I would prefer a canon inkjet as I also wish to print on transfer paper (for shirt printing) and I'm not sure if this is possible with all printers?

I live in the UK so I would need one available here and my budget is hopeful no more than £100 but lower price if possible.

Thanks for any help offered

What did you ever find out? I'm having trouble printing myself to postcards which are no more than .5 mm. My cheap HP requires me to hand feed it the paper. Too much time. Any luck finding anything?

Ask a Question