Printer won't print to bottom of page.

I'm using a Canon MG2500 printer/scanner and my O.S. is Windows 10.
My printer won't print the documents I wish to print either from the left of the page or to the bottom of the page.
I'm missing about half the first letters of the words on the left (all the way down) and about 2 or 3 lines from the bottom of the page. My printer is set to A4 the way it should be.
I'm using Libre Office and can't see any problem with that so I guess I'm starting here.
I've had to move the text in from the left a little (in Libre Office) but I can't seem to get the printer to print out the last 3 lines at the bottom of each page.
Please see screenshot.

Attachments

• Printer Issue.jpg
    Printer Issue.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 128
You would usually get a warning if page was not aligned, how many pages are showing for the document? Can you select "fit document to page"?

You would usually get a warning if page was not aligned, how many pages are showing for the document? Can you select "fit document to page"?
Sorry for the delay, I've been on holiday.
I can select 'Fit To Page' (as opposed to 'Fit Document To Page' - I'm assuming it's the same thing) in the Page Set-Up but won't this make the text much smaller than I want it to be ?
Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'how many pages are showing for the document' - if you're asking how many pages are in the document as a whole then I think there are about 28 pages. Although I can't be certain of that because for some reason Libre Office does not let you know what page number you're at as you scroll down. I'm guessing that can be sorted also somehow.

Attachments

• Printer 2.jpg
    Printer 2.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 112
Sorry for the delay, I've been on holiday.
I can select 'Fit To Page' (as opposed to 'Fit Document To Page' - I'm assuming it's the same thing) in the Page Set-Up but won't this make the text much smaller than I want it to be ?
Also, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'how many pages are showing for the document' - if you're asking how many pages are in the document as a whole then I think there are about 28 pages. Although I can't be certain of that because for some reason Libre Office does not let you know what page number you're at as you scroll down. I'm guessing that can be sorted also somehow.

Using the "Fit to Page" will minimize margins first, if that doesn't work font size might be reduced by 0.5%.

I'm guessing it is document (format, number of lines) dependent, for instance single-spaced, font size 10 would fit about 55 lines of text with one margins.

I'm guessing it is document (format, number of lines) dependent, for instance single-spaced, font size 10 would fit about 55 lines of text with one margins.
OK, I have printed this 28 page document many times before without issue then suddenly there is an issue. Any thoughts on how this issue could occur out of the blue like this ?

Ask a Question