Printing from coreldraw. Images not the same size

Hi everyone

I Have an Epson et 2826. I'm trying to make stickers. I have drawn them in Corel draw and sized to the size that I want. When i Print them off the stickers are about 2mm smaller on paper than on the design. The images fit into the size of the paper.

The images are a mixture of lines in corel and using png images

Im just at a loss of what needs to be done. Surely a printer should be printing to the size you ask it to

Many thanks

Rich

Printers will adjust to fit on whichever media size and type you selected. Oftentimes the printer will scale down to fit the dimensions. I imagine your printer is doing something like this. Have you checked the print settings on Corel and also your driver before sending off? I would try printing in Photoshop or Qimage instead in the future.

Hey. Thanks for the reply. I’ve done from photoshop, Corel and my phone. All settings are the same from laptop to printer. I print in black and white so I don’t waste in. That’s the only thing I do different. I also keep the image to inside the margins just to see if that’s an issue. Also made bleed areas bigger too

I would be playing with the percentage scales in the print preview window on Photoshop. You can adjust the scale by .01% in either direction as needed. Making sure you have borderless prints checked or not checked. There's a solution in those settings alone I'm sure.

Ask a Question