Prints blank page

This Epson WF 2650, age(4 yr) worked with Win 7 but failed when I recently installed Win 10.
I uninstalled all Epson items in control Panel programs. I reinstalled the software using my disk. This prompted some updates including Win 10 drivers. the installation proceeded and showed a completion message. I tried to print a document but the page came out blank. A message then appeared "instillation failed".
I went through the uninstall procedure again. This time I found Win 10 combo package that said everything I needed to use the printer would be installedd I proceeded and again a message indicated completion. This time I was prompted to Print a test page. It turned out ok. I chose black print color. I then chose a document and clicked on print. A blank page came out.
Ink levels: Black-full; Cyan-near empty; Yellow-near empty; Magenta-empty. I would appreciate if anyone can tell me where the problem is Thanks

Ask a Question