Reprinting over the same spot without re-inserting the paper

So I have a very odd question. Is there software out there that allows you to use your printers standard functions to keep printing over the same spot as many times as you specify? More detail is required. I have an HP OfficeJet 4652, and the other day I printed on both sides of the paper. It printed on one side and then it held the paper with a message that it was allowing the surface to dry, then after a certain period of time it continued. now i know that if I want the printer to keep printing over the same spot with out letting go of the paper it will need to let the paper dry before continuing. well its obvious that it can do this considering what I just described. I have an art idea that would require me to have the printer print over the same spot. It also requires a certain level of accuracy. this is why I would like to do it with out the printer letting it go. also this is going to require quite a few layers. this would be incredibly time consuming if I had to re-insert the paper each time. I can't remember where I saw it but I have a vague recollection of some type of software that allows you you do something like this. Does anyone have any leads i could track down to do this?

Ask a Question