Samsung 315w magenta cartridge problem

O.P.I have a samsung 315w laser printer and I have run out of toner in all 4 colours over the last few weeks the last to go was the magenta I have replaced the other 3 and when I replaced the magenta it still shows no ink and a error on the ink display panel on top of printer as if the magenta is empty I have tried 2 different cartriges now with niether 1 of them working but the other 3 colours all work fine.
I was told that I need to reset the printer and found the instructions below on how to reset it but dont know what they mean by MENU # 1934?

Resetting Samsung printer
You need to press the following keys in quick succession – MENU # 1 9 3 4. Then you should see a message on your display saying ‘TECH.’ Then again select the MENU key followed by ENTER. The display will now show ‘TECH MODE.’ Then select the ‘<’ key two times. Your operator panel should show ‘NEW CARTRIDGE’. Then select ENTER. Now the panel will show [YES]. Select ENTER key again. You can exit from this mode by pressing MENU # 1 9 3 4 again one after another

Any ideas
Thanks

Ask a Question