Samsung CLP-300--wireless question

I just purchased the CLP-300. It doesn't have a wireless feature, but I know you can use print servers to make a printer wireless. However, some servers are only compatible with certain printers. Does anyone know of a server that is compatible with this printer? Or have any other ideas about how to make this printer wireless? Thanks.

Most of the print-servers ARE compatiable with eachother, you just have to remember that the print-server usually have a different print-queue then the one the printer have. Make sure to notice this when you add printers to your network.

I don't think you can use print servers to make a printer wireless. It either has inbuilt pre-installed bluetooth, or you buy a bluetooth adapter which is specific to the printer or it can connect to access points such as home wireless networks.

You can't just 'make it' wireless if it wasn't designed wireless compatible but you could connect it to regular printer servers. If that helps. I checked out that printer specifically it doesn't have any wireless features whatsoever.

Ask a Question