Samsung ML-1865W Laser Printer - How to turn off the Manual Feed Mode?

Hi, my printer used to work perfectly before, but today it does not want to print properly. It keeps telling me to press the WPS button (Manual Feed Mode) in order to print pages, but it does not even let me print all the pages. A red LED keeps blinking on the printer, and just stops when I press the WPS button. I usually print things on 2 sides of the paper, but I used to do that manually just selecting the pages I wanted and that was way easier and better, but now this message shows up in my computer and I can't print anything well. It is totally annoying and I don't know what to do anymore. What can I do to fix this problem? What can I do to reset the printer or to stop the printer from asking me to press the button every single time.

Thank you.

UPDATE: Apparently, the problem happens only with Adobe Reader X, when I try to print from it. I changed the program to open my pdf files and it prints fine now. Does anyone know how to stop the Manual Feed problem from happening with Adobe?

Last edited:

Ask a Question