Scanning from Epson ET-2760

I have an Epson ET-2760 on my local network. Its is wireless.

My iMac (also wireless) can connect to the scanner and scan from the iMac. However, I cannot scan from the Scanner to the iMac. No computers show up when I select scan to PDF.

I run a flat network. Everything is on my 192.162.2.x network. Submit mask is 255.255.255.0.

I have the Epson manager on my iMac configured. My local computer name is KITCHENIMAC. I have that set as my Computer name and its WINS name in the iMac settings (though I don't run WINS).

Epson support says it's my network, but I don't agreee. I have to filtering or firewalls running anywhere in my internal network. The iMac can Print and SCAN to this Epson Printer, so the connectivity is there.

Anyone know how the Printer "FINDS" devices to scan to?

When I start EPSON EVENT MANAGER it takes a few seconds for the Select Scanner to display the scanner (which is correct), but it also says "Cannot Connect to scanner. Check the scanner Connection". But as I said, Epson Smart Scan can scan from the Scanner no problem.

I am running a newer version of iMac OS.....
I did reinstall all the Epson Drivers/softqare/etc.

Since support is pretty much useless, wondering if someone else might have some ideas?

Ask a Question