[SOLVED] Cannot find Epson Status Monitor 3

I have a PC with Windows 10 and an Epson XP-630 printer. I want to find the Epson Status Monitor 3 so I can manage the messages that I receive about the cartridges. However, when I right-click on the printer icon and go to printing preferences where I should be able to find the Status Monitor under “Maintenance”, there is no “Maintenance” tab, only a “Layout” and a “Paper/Quality” tab. This is regardless of whether the PC and printer are connected wireless or via a USB cable. The printer drivers seems up-to-date. I have an administrator account. I have no idea what to do. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
-- Sander (from Amsterdam)

I just solved this problem. Although I've been using the printer for several months, I never went to http:/epson.sn to download additional software. I just did this and now I have access to the Epson Status Monitor 3.

Not sure you are navigating properly. Try this:

Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click Your XP-630 Icon -> Select Preferences -> Maintenance Tab ->
Click Speed & Progress Button -> Enable Status Mon 3

You Printer Driver Should be V2.52 Dated Sept. 2015. Please verify

Advise

Not sure you are navigating properly. Try this:

Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click Your XP-630 Icon -> Select Preferences -> Maintenance Tab ->
Click Speed & Progress Button -> Enable Status Mon 3

You Printer Driver Should be V2.52 Dated Sept. 2015. Please verify

Advise
Thanks a lot for your time, Ruffin. I did navigate correctly. I already posted the solution for my problem: download supporting Epson software.

Ask a Question