Thank You Cards

Okay Ive tried to search the forums for this but have had no luck. I am using a Dell 5100cn printer and am trying to print thank you cards on word using 5 x 7.25 paper made for thank you cards. I think the setting is B5 on the printer for this. When I try and print, the printer says it cannot recognize the paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

( Im a noob so sorry if I didnt make that much sense )

This might be late but it's better that this coming valentine's day you print your card using a tissue-like paper. Yes, it's delicate but it the thought that counts. It means your love is delicate. Things like that. :)

Try inserting your paper in a different position. Sometimes (if you're using this type of paper for the first time) changing the paper's position works. :)

Okay Ive tried to search the forums for this but have had no luck. I am using a Dell 5100cn printer and am trying to print thank you cards on word using 5 x 7.25 paper made for thank you cards. I think the setting is B5 on the printer for this. When I try and print, the printer says it cannot recognize the paper. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

( Im a noob so sorry if I didnt make that much sense )

I think the problem is not your printer. Why don't you try to use different paper and ink?

Ask a Question